Sold Gold Tip Hunter PRO & XT arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZDR

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
sale pending.

12 Gold TIp Hunter Pros and 6 Hunter XT, 4 fletch over wraps except 3 that are 3 fletch, no wraps. 1 Pro is missing a fletch so has to be re-done (the 1 on the far left). Arrows are all 340 spine and have GT nock bushings and GTO nocks. 28.5" length from nock throat to insert. Includes 125gr field points installed.
18 arrows total, $120 to your door conus or trade for:
FHF bino harness small either the pro or older version.
BLack Eagle Carnivore or Spartan arrows 400 spine at least 27.25 carbon to carbon

GT1.jpgGT2.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Excuse my naivety here, but I'm still learning how complicated all this is. I currently shooter GT Hunter XT 340 spine at almost exactly the same length, but mine are "stock" and 3-fletch, using 100 grain field points, 398 grains total. Currently, I need new arrows and these may be perfect.

1) What are these arrows built for? (hunting, target, 3D)?
2) Other than the weight, should I expect these arrows to fly much differently than what I am currently shooting?
3) What effects will moving to a 4-fletch arrow be?

Thanks in advance.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Excuse my naivety here, but I'm still learning how complicated all this is. I currently shooter GT Hunter XT 340 spine at almost exactly the same length, but mine are "stock" and 3-fletch, using 100 grain field points, 398 grains total. Currently, I need new arrows and these may be perfect.

1) What are these arrows built for? (hunting, target, 3D)?
2) Other than the weight, should I expect these arrows to fly much differently than what I am currently shooting?
3) What effects will moving to a 4-fletch arrow be?

Thanks in advance.

1) these are hunting/3d arrows in my opinion. Can be used for target, definitely good hunting arrows. The ones that are pro's have the highest straightness (.001)

2) if these are the same spine and length as what you currently shoot they should fly the same for the most part. Gold tip will weight sort and possibly spine sort the pro series, so that group will be matched, could vary a little from what you currently shoot as a 340 spine. But you won't find the difference without being a top tier shooter.

3) 4-fletch just gives you more drag, also adds weight to the back of the arrow which will increase the dynamic spine. Many feel like a 4-fletch will shoot a broadhead better.

I hesitated to respond to a question in the classifieds, if you have questions about arrows in general I'd ask them specifically in the archery section. The classifieds is for the buying and selling, every time someone replys (like I'm doing) it bumps someone down the list.

Hope that helps. Not trying to sound like a Richard either.

Last edited:
OP
ZDR

ZDR

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks BG! This is helpful. Accountantsanomynous: just sent you a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.