Gold tip traditional blems

Thedeerfarmer

Lil-Rokslider
Hi, all! I've been researching different arrows and the gold tip traditional blemish arrows caught my eye awhile ago. I want to go to a arrow system with easier to find components. What diameter/base shaft are the blems? I can't seem to pin that down. Thanks for any help!
-DF

MadDawg

Lil-Rokslider
The blemished arrows are the exact same arrow as the normal ones. "blemished" is a mess-up in the coloring of the arrow, not the sizing or spine... etc.

It should say on the arrow itself. I have purchased blems but I accidentally bought the spine too heavy, but other than that there was nothing wrong with them!

sneaky

"DADDY"
Hi, all! I've been researching different arrows and the gold tip traditional blemish arrows caught my eye awhile ago. I want to go to a arrow system with easier to find components. What diameter/base shaft are the blems? I can't seem to pin that down. Thanks for any help!
-DF
They are the standard Gold Tip .246 components. The Trad Classics are .204 but those aren't the blems that Big Jim sells.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They use the standard GT hunter and Hunter XT components. I have several dozen and they are great!!! Never found anything wrong, don't know why they are blems!!!!

askibness

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy buys and shoots these. Can’t hardly tell they’re bless most of the time and for the price it doesn’t hurt as much when you lose one.

jwal

FNG
I have been shooting the blems for at least 10 years. Like others have already mentioned, they are the same arrows as the regular Gold Tip Traditionals, but with some cosmetic flaws. Most of the time I cant even find the flaws.

Cy14561

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve shot them for a long time , big Jim’s used to sell them, I’ve never had issues. There just the regular gold tip hunters with a fake wood coatin. Standard diameter I think 246. There cheap if for some reason u don’t like em, your not out to much

FLS

WKR
I’ve shot these for years. I still have a few dozen 35-55 and 55-75s in the wrapper. Very tough arrow.

I love mine. I’ve shot them into all kinds of stuff stump shooting and such. They’re tougher than wood pecker lips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk