Sold GoLite SL3 Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GoLite SL3, with full nest and center pole. Also have a pole hitch to use with trekking pole setup instead of center pole.

Has custom Stove Jack sewn on by John at Bear Paw WD, as well as a custom 1/3 netting that can be used with full pitch, or pitched as a rectangle in tight spots (clutch for pitching on deer beds as the tent can be pitched on a slope with the inner laying on the kicked out deer bed)

I can do pics of the various setups. If you can only buy 1 tent to use for 365 days of the year, this is it. I just have a collection of tents and it's time to pass this gem to someone else. Ways this can pitch:

3p Canopy without nest
2p+ with canopy and nest
1p with 1/3 nest pitched as a rectangle with huge front vestibule in just about any terrain.
1p Canopy hot tent with tons of space for pack, wood stove, etc.

$300 Shipped.

Here are a few pics. Missing one with the full nest inner but plan on taking some more soon. This is just what I pulled from my phone

View attachment 261983
Pitched with stove. BOMBER setup.View attachment 261984
Pitched as rectangle with solo nest and side vestibule. Can also change stake and use front door for pitching in really tight spots.

Last edited:

CaseyU

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump for a versitile system! Awesome idea with the solo liner. Love my sl3. Its a palace for two!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.