gonna need more weekends this summer.

Floorguy

WKR
This summer is going to be busy for me if things go good. I have one weekend trip planned with the whole family and extended family, at least two backpacking weekend trips planned with my 5 year old son (most excited about that I think) at least two trips back into the mountains to scout for sheep, trips to scout for moose in an area a buddy got an antlerless permit for. I was telling my boss/father in law about it and he said I have to make time for some trips out on his boat for salmon. Last night talking to a buddy I agreed to go down and scout areas for caribou in the Kenai mountains. I am kinda hoping work has a normal pace this summer working construction I am working when there's work which in the past has been 7 days a week depending on jobs. And on top of all that both kids birthdays fall on weekends and my anniversary.

Down south it wouldn't be an issue but since we only get like two months of summer I think I am overbooked. At least I will have plenty of sunlight.

Craig4791

WKR
It's a good problem to have!

I'm booked at full capacity too. Ill be out every weekend except for a couple starting in late June and going all the way into the first week of October.

I know what you mean about work too. Plans have already changed here and it's looking like my late season Idaho/Washington Whitetail hunts might be affected.

jherald

WKR
Floorguy, I feel you there. Family, friends, scouting trips, planned hunting and fishing trips, my summer and fall weekends are all tied up and its only March. I'm already planning next year too.

OP
Floorguy

Floorguy

WKR
I didn't even get into spring bear or actual hunting season. Ahh next year, I am planning the fly out trip in brooks range already.

Work is the big problem schedules change so fast I went from what looked like was going to be 2 weeks with nothing to 100 hours in 8 days working nights with one day advanced notice.

littlebuf

Banned
this is the one thing i like about being the boss. for some reason when i make the schedule it always seems to work out in my favor during hunting season. which for me is most of the year