Good 3 season sleeping bags?

I’m looking to upgrade my gear. What I currently use is a marmot 15 degree bag for late and early season and a mountain hardware 40 degree bag for summer.
The Nemo Riff 15 degree interests me because of the versatility and the Thermo gills. My thought is it could make for a true 3 season bag. Does anyone have any experience with this bag?

chwebb03

FNG
I’m looking to upgrade my gear. What I currently use is a marmot 15 degree bag for late and early season and a mountain hardware 40 degree bag for summer.
The Nemo Riff 15 degree interests me because of the versatility and the Thermo gills. My thought is it could make for a true 3 season bag. Does anyone have any experience with this bag?
I have no experience with the riff but have ran the disco 30 in everything from 70 degrees to 30. It has been great. Added base layers when cold and opened up when hot. Extra room inside is great. I would not put an emphasis on the gills. I think they are a sales gimmick. Never seen a difference hone the are opened or closed. But the room to roll around in a wider bag is awesome

OP
J
What’s the warmest temperatures you’ve taken the bag to? I run a week long backpacking trip with a high school group of kids during the summer and I’m dreaming of a buy once cry once that I can use both during fall elk hunts and summer hiking trips.