Good boot w/Ankle support

I’ve been wearing the same pair of danner boots for almost 10 years and unfortunately I have to retire them. I tried kenetreks but got severe heel slip. Any recommendations for a boot with good ankle support for a early season high country hunt?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’ve had good luck over the past 3 seasons with crispi boots. If I was going to get another pair of boots now I’d probably get the same thing.

KineKilla

WKR
I have friends that swear by the Crispi boots but have not personally tried them. If your Danner's worked so well for the last 10 years why not just get another set of the same? I'm currently using Danner Pronghorns and have been quite happy with them.

Hoffman makes a super nice boot. I don’t own a pair yet but walked around in them for a bit and they feet extremely well and they were pretty stiff. I hate the way Crispis fit and they don’t feel right on my feet.

I have the Under Armour Ridge Reaper Infil Ops Boots and I love them for hunting in every terrain!!! They come in in camo or all black!!! I love my camo ones they didn't take long at all to break in felt tight at first but broke in very well Screenshot_20200409-193926_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have a pair of Crispis and really like them. I have terrible ankles and have had no issues with them. Have heard good things about zamberlan too and will be getting a pair for this fall.

I have two seasons on Lowa Tibet GTX High boots and they are working out very well for me. I needed/wanted a bit o extra support following an ankle surgery to repair some ligaments and tendons. The added support is appreciated and noticeable but my orthopedic surgeon did a fantastic job for me and I probably didn't "need" them. My feet like Lowa's, YMMV.