Good bullet choice for dall sheep/? Combo

Hey guys first post so bare with me. I was fortunate to be drawn for a dall sheep hunt through the GSCO. With that since I’m already gonna be $25kish to the good I’m wanting to add either a moose or grizzly to the hunt if my outfitter offers that. I’ll most likely take my 300 win mag, and with that said what grain bullet, or particular brand style would y’all recommend for both. Thanks

Most 300 WMs I've been around had 180 (lead) grain as their general sweet spot, depending on their twist. So a nolser partition 180 or a 165-180 ish size quality mono (hammer, Barnes, etc.) would all be great. Pick which one you shoot best out of the rifle. Good luck!

Focus on the sheep first! 300wm will be fine for anything. Mountain grizz usually aren’t too big. Moose aren’t the toughest either. Just make a good shot on whatever you are shooting at

Yep, what he said. Moose roll over pretty easy compared to elk, my experience with sheep is one for me and six for dad. They go down pretty easy also. Bears I like bonded bullets. Swift Aframe; Accubond and the like. Partitions always have worked for us as well.
Focus on the sheep, have a great trip

My 300 WM shoots 190 gr Berger.

This has proven to be a very lethal combination on a grizzly bear, a Dall sheep and a mountain goat up in AK. Have had similar results on two black bear boars in AZ; one 7’ and one 6’.

I would have no qualms using this combination on a moose.