Good Butcher in Baker MT area

We just got back from Baker MT, we hunt about 45 mins from town. The 1st time I went out there we used quality meats in miles city. Customer service was great there, meat always seemed short but was trimmed very nicely. SO NOT KNOCKING quality meats. Used them last year again, satisfied again. This year they aren't doing wild game anymore. So there deer/game butchers started there own butchering business down the road.
They told me it would be 100 extra for rush processing for anything sooner then 10 days. Also 75 for skull prep, so it cost me over 320 to get a deer butchered. I needed the deer done in 9 days, so the 100$ rush fee seemed lame. 2 days later we drop off my brothers deer and there was 2 deer in front of his and no 100$ rush fee. He paid over 300 to have his deer butchered/caped and hooves saved. We pick up the meat and they threw the hooves away(he paid 20 extra to get the hooves). We fit 2 150lb(weighed) deer (1wt/1md) in a 120qt cooler.
So obviously there is some shenanigans going on there. It's bad enough I have to drive 90 miles to miles city. It seriously looks like I got backstraps and loins + ground meat. I like steaks rather then roasts/stew meat. I couldn't find 1 ham/shoulder steak when unloading meat into my box freezer.
I'm hoping someone on here knows some one closer or better in miles city, I don't want to drop names but the new butcher name is very similar. The group I originally came out there with got in a argument w/ them and took the rest of there deer to a butcher in terry MT. Rant over, just looking for a reasonable honest butcher near baker MT.