Good Early to Mid Season Boots Idaho

Looking for recommendations for a decent pair of boots for archery elk (sept.) though mule deer (November). Currently using Solomon quests for most of the season and some heavy insulated boots for late season in the snow. Basically I want something that won’t be too hot or heavy for September archery but that I can wear wool socks under to get me in and through November mule deer season.

I’m looking at Crispi and Zamberlan. Any specific model recommendations for my needs?

Clrems77

WKR
I recently posted (https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/schenee-bear-tooth-or-kenetrek-mountain-extreme.164203/) regarding the same issue as you, wearing Solomons as well. Crispi, Zamberlan, Kennetrek and Schenees seem to be the general consensus here. I went with the Schenee Beartooth due to a great spring sale going on right now. If price point is a deciding factor, you may want to check out their sale. Their Pac boots have served me well for several years and their customer service great!

jdmaxwell

WKR
I owned Crispi Nevadas and Dakotas.
Nevadas uninsulated but leather lined. Super hot on my feet for September elk hunts. Dakotas uninsulated and not as hot in September but didnt not good fit for my foot. Currently run Zamberlan Guide gtx.
Good support and fit for my foot. Feet get warm but not as hot as Nevadas

OP
Idaho_bow_hunter
I recently posted (https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/schenee-bear-tooth-or-kenetrek-mountain-extreme.164203/) regarding the same issue as you, wearing Solomons as well. Crispi, Zamberlan, Kennetrek and Schenees seem to be the general consensus here. I went with the Schenee Beartooth due to a great spring sale going on right now. If price point is a deciding factor, you may want to check out their sale. Their Pac boots have served me well for several years and their customer service great!

Those actually look like pretty boot boots. Too bad they don’t have my size. I’ll read your thread

OP
Idaho_bow_hunter
I owned Crispi Nevadas and Dakotas.
Nevadas uninsulated but leather lined. Super hot on my feet for September elk hunts. Dakotas uninsulated and not as hot in September but didnt not good fit for my foot. Currently run Zamberlan Guide gtx.
Good support and fit for my foot. Feet get warm but not as hot as Nevadas

Thanks for the advice. I ended up going with the Zamberlan 1000 Baltoro. They had them on clearance plus 20% off on the Zamberlan website. They maybe be a little stiff compared to the guides but that will be nice hunting rockier terrain. Thanks for the advice.