Good Lion Houndsman?

McCree

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for recommendations on a good houndsman for a lion hunt in the US.

Dustin & his family run a top-notch operation. They are great down to earth people; you won't be hunting with a hired hand but with Dustin (owner) and his father & they will go above & beyond to make your hunt a memory that will last forever. Fresh hounds daily and once we killed our lion, he even gave us the option to stay and go with when the next client showed up if we wanted.
Lion in my avatar photo was taken with them 7-8 years ago and topped the scale at 167lbs.

wytx

WKR
Shaymus is a great guy but heck he fills our quota area before we can get the problem cats out !
Book late in season please.
Check out his FB page if you can.
I would try to book a hunt where they call when conditions are right and you go hunt.

ml did he get you that cat in your avatar?

mlchase

FNG
Shaymus is a great guy but heck he fills our quota area before we can get the problem cats out !
Book late in season please.
Check out his FB page if you can.
I would try to book a hunt where they call when conditions are right and you go hunt.

ml did he get you that cat in your avatar?
Yep that is a cat I got with Shay. Went on a few runs with him and saw some other cats get taken as well. His hounds are good and he knows a good track.

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
Alan Bennett with Pinnacle Outfitters in New Mexico runs a great operation. Fantastic hounds and knows the country well. I killed this B&C Tom with him a few years backBFDF41ED-7AA8-4438-8795-8BCFBB94BC0F.jpeg

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
We had to break it down in the bottom of the canyon, we weren’t getting him out whole. So we’ll never know the weight.

Alan and his crew killed one of the same caliber a few years prior and it weighed 200lbs and I believe they killed another one last year that was right at 190-200 also.