Good setup for using Meopta S2 for digiscoping

stratofisher

Lil-Rokslider
I am currently using a Novagrade iPhone adapter and my iPhone X with a Phone Skope trigger. Also using the pro camera app. Interested to see if there is a better setup in terms of camera and adapter that is not full size DSLR. Taking good pictures, but not great with the current setup.

Have you looked at Tines up? I’ve run their adapter and canon point and shoot cameras. I love the setup.

I was running a Canon S110. Now I’m running a Canon G9X. I was using the S110 with a Vortex Razor. I’m now using a Kowa 884 with the G9X.

Tines up make adapters for everything though.

OP
S

stratofisher

Lil-Rokslider
I mainly do video but am very happy with the quality. Especially at 1/4 mile or closer.

I am looking for stills at a bit more range watching bucks here in the Midwest. Looking to take a bit of the graininess out of my iPhone pics. Looking for higher ISO capability.

The video is still pretty much as good as what your eye would see at long range. But at 1/4 mile or less the video is phenomenal in my opinion. Look up #scopecamadapter on instagram. I think most videos would be taken with point and shoot cameras.