Good Turkey Vest That's Hydration Compatible

keepriding

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody have a good turkey vest they can recommend that's also hydration compatible? Curious to see what everybody else is using.

Wildlifer

Lil-Rokslider
I used the Knight and hale run n gun last season and was pretty happy with it.

Gearqueer

Lil-Rokslider
Good question. Nalgene bottle in the back has always worked for me, but I will be watching for replies even though I swear that one day I’m ditching the turkey vest for a backpack and fanny pack setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Cabelas Tactical Tat'r 2 that I have zip tied a hydration pouch to the handle/coat hanger in the vest and allow the bladder to hang in the pack pouch. Works well.

I have the Cabelas Tactical Tat'r 2 that I have zip tied a hydration pouch to the handle/coat hanger in the vest and allow the bladder to hang in the pack pouch. Works well.
That is the vest I use as well. Would love to rig it so I could carry a hydration bladder. Can you send me pics of how you did it? Thanks

xcutter

WKR
I have a Tenzing TV14 that is supposed to be bladder compatible and there is a place to put one but there is not a hanger in the pocket on mine. Had to use a big bobby pin. It works though.

Be careful leaning up against trees with a hydration bladder. They can bust. Ask me how I know...