good value down bag

EastMT

WKR
Outdoor gear lab.com has reviews, specs on about every bag out there but the hunting specific companies. Great place to start, there are some budget friendly 20 deg bags they say don’t quite make the temp rating, so that should put you in the 30-35 range.

*zap*

WKR
You might look for a used Nemo on ebay. I picked up a Nocturne 15, 750 treated down for $160 tmd.

Just came, looks OK and I will try it Friday evening. Probably will revivex wash it next week.

Silver

FNG
Have a look at wilderness excursions- I picked up a 0*C bag for less than $150cdn. I haven’t been able to try it yet (still too cold for a light bag up here) but I’m impressed with the quality of the build. It’s a their below my wife’s western mountaineering bag, but I don’t think it gives up nearly $300 in performance and quality.

I would just look at the fp rating rather than a particular brand and wouldn’t go below 700fp. I got an alps mountaineering bag on clearance for like $130 or so, 20 degree bad 2.5 lbs with 700fp down and it’s holding up great.

sram9102

WKR
Active Junky
Sign up for active junky and then see if you can find anything on MooseJaw that fits your bill. 15% cash back through active junky right now and 30% rewards points through moose jaw.

TFord250

FNG
Check out Hammock Gear. They have solid options for really good prices as long as you can bear the long Lead times...

Enlightened Equip. Also has amazing gear. Check out their Warehouse section for occasional deals.