Goodluck tomorrow on your CA draws...

Azone

WKR
I know I’ll have at least a Coveted A zone tag!!

We all don’t want to admit it, but we would all miss this exercise of mental punishment if it were taken from us. I’m seeing some nice bucks already, excited to say the least! Someone has to account for the low harvest percentage, might as well be all of us on here.

OP
J

jfs82

WKR
We all don’t want to admit it, but we would all miss this exercise of mental punishment if it were taken from us. I’m seeing some nice bucks already, excited to say the least! Someone has to account for the low harvest percentage, might as well be all of us on here.
I know I did my part in the Yuki last year...

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Deer ... PD ... Sheep ... PD ... Antelope ... PD ... Elk ... PD. Someday when I'm old and grey and the stars all align I'll have some fun. Meanwhile, I'll march out into the D zones with a smile on my face.

Deer ... PD ... Sheep ... PD ... Antelope ... PD ... Elk ... PD. Someday when I'm old and grey and the stars all align I'll have some fun. Meanwhile, I'll march out into the D zones with a smile on my face.
You must be younger than me. I'm 50 and have max pts for everything, but elk and that's my fault. Many years now I just put in for pts because no time to hunt. My girls exhibit dairy show cattle and it takes a lot of my time to help them. With no fairs because of covid daddy put in for tags here in California and Idaho, so I'm crossing my fingers.