Got a pair of Zamberlan 1005 Hunter pro boots for my 13 almost 14 year old son, Need to purchase insoles for them. Thoughts?

Kevrod3

FNG
Buying them from a member on here(he is removing his insoles before shipping) , what would be a good start for my son? We will be archery hunting Montana. Not crazy steep mountains,
but mountain terrain non the less. Thoughts? He's size 9. What do you guys use?

Hey man. You bought my boots! I use superfeet greens in all my boots but from what I understand it’s kinda personal. I went to REI and stood on some kinda heat activated pad, and the results told me I needed the greens. I’d suggest doing that, or the other option is to order every color from Amazon. Superfeet insoles are part of amazon prime wardrobe, so they’ll only charge you for what you keep. Send the rest back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried about 15 different popular insoles and found the only ones that work for me are Protalus .

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I bought Superfeet Green insoles for my new Crispi Nevadas and they worked great. Crispi should be ashamed of themselves for that joke of an insole the put in a $400 pair of boots.

Bear_b23

FNG
Serious question, what made you determine you needed to upgrade the insoles? I have a new pair and hadn't noticed anything wrong. Am I not putting enough miles on them or do folks just upgrade for comfort? Something else?

OP
K

Kevrod3

FNG
Serious question, what made you determine you needed to upgrade the insoles? I have a new pair and hadn't noticed anything wrong. Am I not putting enough miles on them or do folks just upgrade for comfort? Something else?
the previous owner of the boots took his insoles out, when he sold us the boots. he had aftermarket one in them.

Dirty-D

Lil-Rokslider
You can only know by trying. I have a high arch and most shoes don’t support it and cause my ankle to roll inward. I Like some of the older superfeet, not so impressed with the new ones, some boots the oranges fit best (high arch) others the blue (medium) I really like the SOLE insoles, they are all decent in the arch and they mild to your feet. And they come in 3 thicknesses depending on how much volume your shoe has (think dress shoes vs. steel toes for foot volume) I usually buy them where they feel a little too high in the arch and after 2-3 days of wearing them they break in and are perfect.

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
Superfeet hunt comfort with merino wool are awesome I move them boot to boot

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeffmacdonald77