Got elk back today

mtbshark

WKR
Well I picked up my Elk today and to some it might not be a mega trophy but to me it is the raddest thing ever!
Just looking at it again sends me back to my 7 day adventure. And boy oh boy I cant wait to do it again.
I never for the life of me thought that for my first 4 legged critter I would end up with something this majestic.
Anyways just thought I would share with you all.

Attachments

• 2013-01-08_12-18-35_993.jpg
    2013-01-08_12-18-35_993.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 220

sk1

WKR
That's sweet man all that matters is its a trophy to you.....and that right there would be a trophy to a whole lot of people myself included, looks really good

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lookin good, you will never forget your first and that is a trophy by any definition!

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Awesome mtbshark! Looks great!

Just looking at it again sends me back to my 7 day adventure. And boy oh boy I cant wait to do it again.

This is the number one thing I love about having mounts, skulls, rugs etc. in our house! Each one is a memory that I get to enjoy whenever I see the piece, and a motivator to be "always getting ready" for the next adventure! The taxidermy is around long after we have enjoyed all the meat.

When non-hunters ask me how I can stand having "all those dead animals" in my house, that is exactly what I tell them!