Got my black widow

Fling-One

FNG
I really want to try their PL longbow, did you ever use one of those?
I have 3 of them, and I’ve shot a dump truck load of critters with them in the past 2 years. They are a critical bow to shoot, just like any other longbow, there will be a small range impingement over your recurve. Mine shoots a 601 gr arrow in the 170’s.
Had excellent results with the setup so far, here is a decent boar from a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 12FAFAF2-51D5-4D48-8A77-C60D76D9FB66.jpeg
    12FAFAF2-51D5-4D48-8A77-C60D76D9FB66.jpeg
    415.2 KB · Views: 22
Sweet bow. I’ve owned a ton of recurves and a couple long bows. 5 different widows. The 60” PSA is still my favorite out of all of them.

Gorgeous bow. I've been shooting a G10 62 but looking to get a 60 in a lighter poundage. Absolutely perfect bow though.

Aklongbow

FNG
Nice Bow !!!!! I have a BW #60 66"LAG and I absolutely love it . I've taken 2 blackies spot and stalk with it and Douglas Fir arrows tipped with 300gr meat heads .
My only problem with that bow is , I don't want to hunt with any of my other bows ha!ha!
I really want to hunt with my Osage Selfbow I just made , but it's hard to leave the Widow on the rack .......... I just have so much confidence with that bow .
But it would be so rewarding to take a bear or moose with my own selfbow !!!

MCR

FNG
Congrats on the Widow they are great bows. I used to not care for them that much until I tried the Jenkins grip and then I started really liking them. Like them so much I have a set of carbon PSA limbs on order and a PMA carbon on order. That will hopefully round out my bow buying for good.