Got my buck back!!

OP
ThinkLeicaBuck

ThinkLeicaBuck

Lil-Rokslider
That collection rivals mine and I have been hunting mule deer since the 80s. I think your success rate far exceeds the average lol.

I still have a passion for big deer but my goals have really changed through the years. I shot a 217" buck 6 years ago and have since started to pursue different characteristics like height, width, etc. Next year I am looking for the widest buck on the mountain and will hope I have the patience to pass until I find him.
Man that sounds awesome!! I haven’t broke 200 yet but I’m working my way there. I love big deer. I throw everything I have at bucks. They are just amazing animals! Hahaha thanks again man.

OP
ThinkLeicaBuck

ThinkLeicaBuck

Lil-Rokslider
You have some great looking bucks and you have had an awesome run on deer. Congrats! Do you, by chance, need a hunting partner? 😀

BTW - I wonder if the guy on the TV screen shoots a 6.5 Creedmoor?
Hahahaha I seen the image on the tv after I posted the picture and thought... I wonder if anyone will notice? Haha guarantee he or she shoots a lever action 30-30!!!

OP
ThinkLeicaBuck

ThinkLeicaBuck

Lil-Rokslider
Unfortunately, I think that's a woman...

Good looking collection of bucks you have! All from the same state, or different states?
Just Utah and Idaho! General season bottom of the bucket tags haha. I need to start expanding out but I just can’t spend the time to find good deer if I have to travel to far. Freak this deer took 41 days scouting to find. I think I actually found him on day 19 and I kept scouting to find more bucks.

OP
ThinkLeicaBuck

ThinkLeicaBuck

Lil-Rokslider
Man definitely some different looking genetics. Very light fave with a big dark brow.
Are you somewhere where this could be a cross buck?
Looks awesome.
Thanks man! I love that you noticed that about him! My wife and I agreed that’s our favorite part about him. I don’t think he could be a cross but you never know!

OP
ThinkLeicaBuck

ThinkLeicaBuck

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like another awesome memory you can cherish for a long time. Congrats on the buck and nice looking mount!
That’s the most important part man! My wife watched from a mile away as I released the arrow and she brought our two dogs (they are our children) to endure the pack out. We all put in so much time and really got to know Tower over the month of august. That’s when I decided he was the deer for me to focus on. We all just sat around towers massive body and watched videos of him and talked about things that happened during the hunt. We sat there with him, made a fire and I started skinning him at about 1am. Didn’t get out till 4 am but we just wanted to really embrace his life and show how grateful we were for him to join our family forever.It’s truly a memory I will never forget.