Gotta love Idaho+

SoCalHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Well, been a while and I am still down in LA.

However, my little brother now lives in Idaho. Paradise on earth for 12 months of outdoor activities.

I will still flyfish Cali. They have not ruined that quite yet.

Last week I had a chance to shoot these long range set ups;

6.5 Creedmoor, Hunting Rockchucks out to 500 was a lot of fun. Farmers love us
6.5 crd.jpeg6.5 prc.jpeg

We shot the 6.5 prc (above) at the Local Shooting Range With light winds and thermals at 88 Degrees, it took me 5 shots to ping at 1408 yards. I am no brilliant shot so that blew my mind. We only had soft dope out that far.

Was a great week of fishing, shooting, hunting and eating.

Last edited:

Randle

WKR
^^^ Yep you are missing all the SxS and atvs , and SUVs , garbage everywhere because a soda bottle is heavier once empty.. And TP looks like Oxeye daisy so it just blends right in.

Idaho. You mean Colorado 2.0. Give it 2 more elections and it’s blue. I’ll put money on it.
I'll take that bet
Despite the overly loud libtard element dominating Boise and a few other cities, Idaho is getting redder.
The silver lining to the unfortunate mass infiltration of people is that 95% of them are ultra conservative (dare I say Ultra MAGA).
They hate Comifornia politics more than we do..

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I'll take that bet
Despite the overly loud libtard element dominating Boise and a few other cities, Idaho is getting redder.
The silver lining to the unfortunate mass infiltration of people is that 95% of them are ultra conservative (dare I say Ultra MAGA).
They hate Comifornia politics more than we do..
That’s what all my buddies in Colorado used to say too.