GP Medium Canvas 16x32 tent w/ heavy duty poles

Titan

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are selling our GP Medium 16x32 tent. This is the cotton canvas version.

As you can see from the pictures, it has had some repairs - recently a portion of a roof panel was getting a little thin, so I used a piece of treated canvas and canvas glue to patch it (tape was holding edges while it dried). There is another small portion that may need a patch at some point. There are quite a few pin hole/rip repairs made years ago with some sort of silicone that have actually held up great. Otherwise the tent is still very solid. We always used a tarp over the top (carpet to protect from punctures), which lets the snow slide right off.

It has always been stored inside.

A few years ago, we had the two center posts and the beam strengthened. We had steel "caps" welded up for the posts with extended posts on top. Makes installing through the tent much easier and allowed us to use a pulley system to lift the tent up.
The beam was reinforced with epoxy on the ends.

Tent comes with all ropes and side wall poles. Even have quite a few extra wall and door poles. I believe we are keeping the stakes at this point.

We can include the pulley system we used to lift the tent up. Makes it much easier to lift/let down with only a few guys.

The tent is located in Thornton, CO. But we can meet anywhere between there and the Golden area. The catch is that I will really only be available 6/29-7/3 to meet up.

Asking $415 for everything. Let me know if you have any questions or want extra pics. This bad boy is big and heavy so I tried to take enough photos last hunting season when we were tearing everything down.

IMG_3543_1.jpg

IMG_3542_1.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3548_1.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

OP
T

Titan

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for the weekend crowd.

Also, this is kind of a unique item to be selling. Just about the exact opposite of the "ultralight" movement. Ha! Is there any sort of store that would buy a tent like this in the Denver area? Need to get rid of it quick, but finding a buyer for this might take some time.

OP
T

Titan

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Too big of an item for Outdoorsman Attic. Thanks for the tip though.

Let's get this thing sold! Surely someone needs this!