GPO Passion HD 10x42 tripod or trekking pole options

Goolahg

Lil-Rokslider
I have my budget, I've done my research and I've finally landed on the GPO HD Passion 10x42 Binocular as my primary optic for a big game hunt in Colorado for Elk. (Unless someone can give me a compelling reason to go to Vortex). 1,200 is my MAX budget. I'd like to go used over new to save some money.

What's a nice tripod that I could use primarily from the seated position with these that wont break the bank? I don't think I could spend 300 dollars on a tripod. I'm looking for the 1) lightest 2) budget friendly option at a max of say, 150?

I was also just thinking about running this from a trekking pole? Most of the time if I feel like I need some support shooting I'll grab a stick in the woods and just use that. But seeing as I'll probably have trekking poles on me, is it worth saving some money here?

I'm not saving money to be able to put it towards a better optic, I'm just *gasp* not spending it. But if the general consensus is I'm going to need a tripod I'll spend a little more on one.

Drenalin

WKR
Lots of guys here using the $80 AOKA tripod off Amazon, with the ball head it comes with. I though it was a little short, but at that price and around a pound, it's a decent compromise. I like using a monopod with binoculars sometimes, but it's not a total replacement for a tripod in my eyes.

OP
G

Goolahg

Lil-Rokslider
Unfortunately, I'd love to at least have a pan head or a fluid head. That doensnt look like a bad tripod for the weight and price. I'd like to have a pistol grip or at the very least I think I saw someone using something they griped the main verticle pole on and could spin and articulate that. Perhaps it was a ball head?