GPS - Aline to waypoints

Nomosendero

Lil-Rokslider
I want to make (cut) a straight line between 2 Deer Stands, I want that lane to be about a "Sendero" width, 10 yds. or so. The problem is this is a cedar/briar thicket that only has a few yds. visibility & I want that stand to go very straight from the face of one stand to the other. I don't want to miss the mark and cut a lane too wide to have this view, this is a good bedding area, I want to hunt the North stand or the South stand based on wind direction.
My old GPS will mark waypoints but is there one available that will form a line to connect with an arrow (like a car GPS has the arrow on the road) to allow me to cut that narrow staight line precicely ? Thanks

Traveler

WKR
GPS will really only give that type of arrow and direction when you are moving with some speed. If you are not moving or not moving fast enough a gps will get confused and not know directions.
In this situation you will be better off with a good old fashion compass. Make sure to account for magnetic vs true north offset for your area

OP
N

Nomosendero

Lil-Rokslider
To Moderators, sorry I am new here, sorry I did not start in the correct forum.