GPS Pouch

Thoughts and ideas on a pouch for a Garmin 64st?? I don't like the fit with the regular Kuiu hip pouchs and I don't think it'll fit in their new rangefinder pouch.

What are yall using? I want something a little more secure and protective than the carabiner.

oldgoat

WKR
Kifaru sells one, not sure on fit with your unit, I use mine for my Inreach if that's any help. There was a universal model which is what I imagine you would want on the classifieds, don't know if it sold or not!

oldgoat

WKR
Yeah, I have the universal model, I wear it on my shoulder strap. It has Velcro strip full length, I run one end through the buckle on my sternum strap and through a three bar slider. Viam outdoors makes electronics pockets and will custom size it, but I haven't used one, but he seems like a good guy!

Last edited:
OP
D
Check out fhfgear. Shoot him an email with what you're trying to do. He'll let you know if it'll work.

Here's a video on the clips I use in conjunction with the FHF lanyards.... FHF Lanyards and Rangefinder Clips

Dude--- great review and rundown of things on your youtube page. I also just realized I watched a bunch of your bag dump vids before my elk hunt last year. Keep up the great work! I'm intrigued by the FHF gear.

I'm not giving up my Kuiu bino harness so I wonder if I can find a gps pouch from them that will work or I will just go with the clip idea from your video.

Thanks!

ColoradoHunterHiker

Lil-Rokslider
Dude--- great review and rundown of things on your youtube page. I also just realized I watched a bunch of your bag dump vids before my elk hunt last year. Keep up the great work! I'm intrigued by the FHF gear.

I'm not giving up my Kuiu bino harness so I wonder if I can find a gps pouch from them that will work or I will just go with the clip idea from your video.

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words. There are a lot of options out there for harnesses. I'm going to be doing a comparison here shortly and I'll go through them pretty throughly - or so I hope. For now, the clips work pretty well for what I need.

bmart2622

WKR
I have an FHF pouch for my Rino and it works good, i have used it on both PALS belts as well as 2" waist belts and it works great.