Grand Canyon bison cull draws....

Clarence

WKR
Wonder what percentage can carry 100# over uneven terrain.
.013% of 48,000. What are the odds that those are the ones that get drawn? That math is over my head.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
Something tells me there are a hell of a lot more guys who can carry 100lbs online than in real life. I'd wager a guess there are quite a few on this site as a matter of fact.

LOL. I can do it. Never a highlight of my day. 😒

bbassi

Lil-Rokslider
.013% of 48,000. What are the odds that those are the ones that get drawn? That math is over my head.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
IDK, but I'm betting 100% of those .013 are politically connected.

Poser

WKR

They have 7,000. We have 45,000

To be fair, some or many of their numbers are soy boys and basic bitches, but also to be fair, many or most of our #s are fat slobs so here’s the plan:

Well get the flat brims high on Mtn Ops and send them in to seduce the women Magic Mike style. Meanwhile, the the fat boys will have been prestaged in sniper positions days ahead (they can live off their fat stores) who will unleash a fury of paintballs packed with blood on the soy boys. 9 months later, the women will all give birth to flat brim Jrs. -got to play the long game here. While this is happening, 12 bison will be killed, we’ll feed the fat boys to replenish their Lauders, the flat brims will get some selfies with the women and the animals.

To be fair, some or many of their numbers are soy boys and basic bitches, but also to be fair, many or most of our #s are fat slobs so here’s the plan:

Well get the flat brims high on Mtn Ops and send them in to seduce the women Magic Mike style. Meanwhile, the the fat boys will have been prestaged in sniper positions days ahead (they can live off their fat stores) who will unleash a fury of paintballs packed with blood on the soy boys. 9 months later, the women will all give birth to flat brim Jrs. -got to play the long game here. While this is happening, 12 bison will be killed, we’ll feed the fat boys to replenish their Lauders, the flat brims will get some selfies with the women and the animals.

The problem with your scenario is the soy boys will be surrounding the mtn ops flat brimmers watching and dreaming like sophomore girls at a senior prom. Lot of friendly casualties in the situation.

Ahh hell, I don't care. I'll paint them all.

Save me a little neck scraps for the after stew.

Button

WKR
I see a lot of people in public carrying an extra 100# of mass…

Button

WKR

This is hilarious.

47C6DE77-5396-4655-A82A-78DA991ECDE8.png