Graph a Kuiu bag on a Stong Glacier frame?

IdahoElk

WKR
Graph a Kuiu bag on a Stone Glacier frame?

Looking to get The new Stone Glacier Krux Evo but really like my Kuiu bag,anyone try to put a Kuiu bag on a SG frame?
Thanks

Last edited:
Tagging along. The icon pro bags are configured and laid out better than any other bag IMO but the kuiu frames and suspension are sub-par. The best bag with the best frame would be legit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I attached my 3200 pro onto a SG Krux frame last spring. I think the bottom bulged on the kuiu because of the width of the two bottom SG straps. I was using a combo of 1” kuiu quick clips and 1” G hooks to hook the two together with compressions. It would have worked but I decided to sell the Krux approach combo I had and wait for an Xcurve 5100 or 5900

OP
IdahoElk

IdahoElk

WKR
I attached my 3200 pro onto a SG Krux frame last spring. I think the bottom bulged on the kuiu because of the width of the two bottom SG straps. I was using a combo of 1” kuiu quick clips and 1” G hooks to hook the two together with compressions. It would have worked but I decided to sell the Krux approach combo I had and wait for an Xcurve 5100 or 5900

Thanks!

Bumping this one - I would love to put an Icon Pro bag on an SG frame - is this possible?

I have an 1850 on an x-curve and it works awesome. The other kuiu bags attach to the frame differently and it isn’t quite as easy.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member

J5ady

FNG
Any pack can be modified with some sewing, straps and some buckles- but Kuiu has some very hard to find buckles- so good luck.