Gravity Feeder--boss buck vs banks gravity

kybuck1

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone done a comparison between the two? I've got a couple boss buck ones but thinking about trying a banks in the future as I feel like the BB spill a lot of corn

I have a couple of the Banks post mounted feeders. Took a piece of PVC and placed over the 4x4 prior to mounting to help keep the coons off.

I have some buddy’s that use the BB feeders but haven’t gotten any complaints from them really.

I use Boss Bucks as well and feed only protein. Only problem I have had in 3+ years of use so far was due to moisture earlier this year (Feb to Apr), the feeders got caked up and stopped flowing. I had to take off the 3 way tube and use a long flathead screwdriver to break up and knock out all the gunk. Ever since, they are working just fine.

we use the 300lb banks for corn most of the year and pelletized deer feed from Feb thru July, we've been using them for about 3 years with no issue. Even went thru a hurricane passing over with no damage or water intrusion

Studd muffin

Lil-Rokslider
I used the Banks last year for the first time. Seemed to work well. As someone suggested above to do something for the critters, raccoons and squirrels. Other than that seemed to hold up well, no issues.