Sold Grawy Wolf Woolens Wolfskin Bibs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If you aren't familiar with GWW, they are a USA made hunting clothing company based out of Wisconsin. Their quality is second to none. These bibs were custom made in 2016. They cost $495 shipped in 2016 and would cost the same today. These have been worn under 5x and are in excellent condition with no stains, tears, etc. They are for very cold weather. I'm only selling as they are overkill for warmth for the majority of hunting I do and will be ordering some pants instead.

These are sized XL and will fit someone with roughly a 34-36" waist plus layers who's 5'10"-6' tall. I can wear sweatpants under them comfortably. They are 52" in length to the chest and are 24" across the chest.

These are the Wolfskin J material in New Fall Gray pattern. The material is super soft, silent with little to no nap. Please see the original invoice. Additions include Comformax wind barrier and liteloft lined, Cargo pockets, upper handwarmer pockets and compound bow pocket for left side.

The bibs have heavy duty two way zippers for the legs and chest. The leg zippers are full length with storm flaps and buttoned leg openings.

$375 TYD

ISoJznGl.jpg

nrznAfkl.jpg

AxzrKeFl.jpg

RCl3mnxl.jpg

LolJNXPl.jpg

ORvTWdTl.jpg

9tRymuzl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.