Great northern quiver

Kentucky

WKR
I’ve got a new Toelke whistler 2 piece coming in a few weeks.. would like to get a 1 piece strap on quiver to try out.

looking at the professional longbow model, not a fan of the 2 piece wire.. seems like they would work loose??

what’s your experience or recommendations for a strap on 1 piece?

Anybody have an extra they would part with?

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Well, I have a pretty rare one. Long hood horse hide, special stitching and embossed with the Michigam Longbow Association’s logo. Still in the original packaging as I prefer the two piece models.

EF0D33E5-06B4-43C8-A97D-7C054940504A.jpeg

038F49C9-3359-496D-B3A7-E9AE97D0B1A4.jpeg

I don’t have one to spare, but I used a GN strap on for several years. The adjustable length two piece with the wires held in rubber tubing. Used it on three different recurves so I appreciated the adjustability. I never had it loosen, rattle or move the least bit with a lot of year ’round shooting and hunting. As long as you wrap the straps tight, provided they haven’t changed anything in recent production, I would think you could run the two piece without issue.

OP
Kentucky

Kentucky

WKR
Thanks for replies, and opinions, I would also be interested in a Adjustable version as well. Thanks

pcf

FNG
I also have the adjustable version and it works without any issues.

MrTim

FNG
I have the Professional Adjustable Kickback model. Used it on a Vintage longbow and a modern 3 piece recurve. Works well on both and doesn’t move.

Ddog

WKR
One of the best made, whenever I gift a bow to someone it usually has a GN attached. Need to get another one, I'm out lol.