Great Site

7mag.

WKR
My name is Ken, I live in a small town in Washington. I love hunting for blacktail, and elk, also mulies. Any big game really, as long as it lives in the West. My friends and family consider my hunting an obsession, and they think that I am into it a little too much. I disagree. I hope to learn from all the great hunters here, and am excited to learn even more from David Long and Nate Simmons, as I have been reading their articles and David's book for years. Thank you for creating such a great site.

Ken,

Welcome to RokSlide!!! I have been called obsessed quite a number of times as well and deep down to do what we love to do and keep going back for more...obsessed really puts it mildly :) Most people would go so far to call us INSANE :) But we do it because it is such a large part of who we are and how we were raised. We look forward to bringing you all that you are looking for and so much more.

Welcome

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the site Ken, good to have a blacktail hunter. The really good blacktail hunters I've met would be deadly in some of the brush-choked mule deer units in Colorado and Nevada in my humble opinion.