Great video

wayoh22

WKR
That was an absolutely phenomenal film to say the least. Can't wait till I get the chance to do that some day.

Schism

WKR
Very cool video. I enjoyed watching it! I’ve never hunted mountain goats but they’ve been on my bucket list since I was a young kid. Videos like that one only serve to fuel the desire I have to make a goat hunt happen. Thanks for posting the link.

OFFHNTN

WKR
Very well done. If that doesn't get a person jacked up, I don't know what would!

A little surprising though........no kill shot, no video of a down goat, close up's of the goat, no hunter with the goat, etc etc etc. It's like they are afraid to offend somebody.

adamkolesar

Lil-Rokslider
Very well done. If that doesn't get a person jacked up, I don't know what would!

A little surprising though........no kill shot, no video of a down goat, close up's of the goat, no hunter with the goat, etc etc etc. It's like they are afraid to offend somebody.
I think this very well done film represents a possible future of hunt videos. More about the preparation and process and less about the "money shot". Documenting the Noble pursuit. The video robs the "antis" of their righteous indignation.