Greater Idaho Proposal

Marble

WKR

I am unfamiliar with the parts of Oregon they want to put into "Greater Idaho". But I can tell you the parts of CA that want to join are as conservative as you get.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
I’d love it if my hunting license allowed me to hunt the extra area. Niiice.....

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
In Oregon east of the cascades is all ranchers and farmers. They want nothing to do with the west of the Cascade folks and I don’t blame them at all.

In Oregon east of the cascades is all ranchers and farmers. They want nothing to do with the west of the Cascade folks and I don’t blame them at all.
Lots, and lots of people west of the cascades that have values, ideas, and visions for the state that would align with people on the east side.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
Lots, and lots of people west of the cascades that have values, ideas, and visions for the state that would align with people on the east side.

Yes, that is true. I am one of them :) but we are far out numbered on the west side. Lots of east side guys don’t like west siders hunting their side either. I’m one of those guys as well ha

OP
M

Marble

WKR
I’d love it if my hunting license allowed me to hunt the extra area. Niiice.....
That's what I think of mostly, along with politics that align more with me and my family's thinking.

There is some really great hunting of all species here in CA. But it's very limited and difficult to get drawn. I've been trying for 18 or 19 years ago for a bull tag and an antelope tag. I'm on the bubble to get both.

Back to greater Idaho...I don't see it happening ever.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk