Greatest Hunting Movies

OP
BeastOfTheTrees
There is more manhunting than anything but I love the hunted......decent idea for elk poachers lol.... and Hadfield Mccoys..... seen it like 40 times

fatlander

WKR
All of Donnie Vincent’s films are fantastic.

Where the red fern grows

True Grit has a quick turkey hunting scene, and it’s an all time classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bear is on Amazon Prime. I haven't thought of that movie for 20 years. Watched it last night. Anxious for my son to watch it sometime.

Afhunter1

WKR
A few years ago I saw Escabana for the first time and I was like what the hell. Who in their right mind would pay money to put such a thing together. It was so bad I made my kids watch it just to laugh at how bad it was. As I watched it the second time I found myself kind of laughing along with it this time. Well as you can imagine the movie really grew on us and it is recorded on our DVR. My youngest thinks it one of the funniest movies he ever saw. I got to admit one of the best hunting movies is def Escabana! It’s a must watch the night before rifle season in our PA home.

If you are talking Hollywood type movies, I would heartily agree with "Ghost and the Darkness". The fact that a good share of the "hunting" occurs by the pair of lions is a unique twist on the hunting genre. Also agree that "Jeremiah Johnson" is a great film....every time I see it running on cable, I turn over to watch it from that point on.