Green Belly Meals

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Heard these mentioned in a few diff podcasts. Any of y'all tried these yet? It's pretty intriguing to be able to eat one bar and get all the nutrients you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LostArra

WKR
I don't care about the nutritional specifics on the label. A sweet bar will never be a meal substitute for me when hunting.
Sure, it can provide a calorie jolt but give me a summer sausage and cheese sandwich.

mvmnts

WKR
Greenbelly balances their bars across carbs, fat, protein, fiber and sodium. They are not candy bars. They are very mildly sweet, most are more nutty, so they actually register pretty good as a meal replacement, but I like to have savory snacks like cheese and meats as well.

OP
J

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
That is a good point. I like savory as well. But it'd be pretty easy to chase a nutty bar with some salty jerky. Especially if I'm going ultra light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
The guy that makes this stuff was on JRE yesterday. It was a good listen. The dude a hard core trail hiker and tried to invent something balanced. Havent tried it but sounds good in theroy. Im looking for something to help with lunch.

Spend 2 weeks straight in the backcountry and you'll get tired of anything. Diversity and different options are good. I'll give these a shot, if nothing else, to break the boredom of the same ol same ol