Greg McHale

WKR
I've grown to really like this guy and what he's putting up in his "TV" show. Legit endurance athlete hunting hard. Impressive overall. A buddy of mine raced professionally in some of the Eco challenge type races and that's a burly endeavor for sure.

I don't love the "life coach" type theme to his social channel, but I guess some guys need a constant stream of motivation ala Goggins et al.

Carbon TV is a really cool app if you don't have it yet. Just downloaded it to my smart TV and there's a lot of good stuff on there.

tuffcity

WKR
i know Greg via an overlapping social circle (so not well) but as far as being an endurance athlete and hunter both he and his wife are legit. No big production crews hauling his stuff up the hill. lol

When WSF held their first backpack race in Reno everybody figured the Mtn Ops boys had it in the bag until this dude from the hinterland showed up and blew them out of the water. LOL

OP

WKR
i know Greg via an overlapping social circle (so not well) but as far as being an endurance athlete and hunter both he and his wife are legit. No big production crews hauling his stuff up the hill. lol

When WSF held their first backpack race in Reno everybody figured the Mtn Ops boys had it in the bag until this dude from the hinterland showed up and blew them out of the water. LOL
That doesn't surprise me at all. Legit endurance athletes are a different type of animal. They tend to quietly humiliate mere mortals just as impressively as the weight room monsters putting up big weights.