Grim Reaper Micro Hybrid

Has anyone shot this head? I am intrigued by it and am wondering how it penetrates compared to a standard 1 3/8" GR mechanical? I assume the Hybrid is a better penetrator but am curious if anyone has any real world experience with them?

Has anyone used them on elk? If so, how did they perform?

OR Archer

WKR
Not me personally but I’ve set a lot of those up for people and they have had great success with them. Even lower poundage set ups they have worked well on deer, antelope, and elk. Probably one of my favorite heads they produce.

Julius K

FNG
Following. Never tried any of the reapers, but am considering some this year. Do you like the original ones? White tails?

Jt13

FNG
Following. Never tried any of the reapers, but am considering some this year. Do you like the original ones? White tails?
I killed two doe last year with whitetail specials. Nasty stuff.. Monster holes, blood everywhere, and dead deer in sight. That being said they suck a lot of momentum and would question their effectiveness vs bone and on hard quartering shots. I did break blades on both critters, not sure if it was in the animal or smashing into the ground on the other side

Southernhunters

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve shot the 1 3/4” Razortip heads for years and had great results with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk