Grip reduction on a G20

Just wondering if you could get one down to g22 size? I really like the feel of my g22 but really like the ballistics of the g20. If I knew i could get the g20 down the the g22 size it would be a no brainer for me. Just don't like that brick of a grip in the 20.

Timnterra

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t see how it would be possible without destroying the pistol. I have a G40 and had a G20. I wear L or XL gloves and I think the G20 frame isn’t that bad, I do notice it when shooting my Sig p220 and switching over. I just don’t think there is enough meat in that grip area to whittle down to the size of a G22. You might get some relief by rounding the corners off though?

I felt the same about the G20, until someone offered theirs with a stippled grip in a trade. It made all the difference.

deadwolf

WKR
Just wondering if you could get one down to g22 size? I really like the feel of my g22 but really like the ballistics of the g20. If I knew i could get the g20 down the the g22 size it would be a no brainer for me. Just don't like that brick of a grip in the 20.

Take a look at ATEi’s website, they offer grip reductions (though it how you’re asking) and stippling and they’re one of the best in the business. Ive had two pistols done by them and sending a third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
I know a guy that filled the void behind the mag with marine grade epoxy and slimmed it down.
I have a G20sf and I think the "short frame" makes a bit of difference. I've dremeled off finger grooves and under cut the trigger guard on my 19 and stippled it. Regardless I think for capacity/performance it's hard to beat. I wear a medium glove and I find the 20sf stock to be fine.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the lone wolf frame for my G20 and haven't looked back. Slimmer and more vertical grip. Much like a 1911.
How's the reliability w that lone wolf frame? I took mine to the range for the first time and had more than a couple light strikes.

I know a guy that filled the void behind the mag with marine grade epoxy and slimmed it down.
I have a G20sf and I think the "short frame" makes a bit of difference. I've dremeled off finger grooves and under cut the trigger guard on my 19 and stippled it. Regardless I think for capacity/performance it's hard to beat. I wear a medium glove and I find the 20sf stock to be fine.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Did the same on my G20sf.

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpeg
    IMG_0915.jpeg
    420.5 KB · Views: 12