Gritty Bowmen-Montana Wild

What you just posted has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. It is almost the exact opposite situation in fact. You broke zero laws, and were not charged with a crime (cliff notes). Cry me a river.

Thanks for story time, wish it was relevant...too bad it isnt.

Goodness....breathe in breathe out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did listen to the podcast and I can see why some of you would be put off by their demeanor but I'll cast no stones. To me they seem to display a similar aggravation as somebody who got a speeding ticket for doing two miles over the speed limit, yes they were speeding but should they be refused the right to drive for the rest of their life. I've made legal mistakes in the past and I'm sure I'll make them again, I certainly hope I won't be crucified. These guys made their mistakes they went through the legal process and paid for their infractions, who am I to say that they should be punished further as if I no more than the legal experts on the job and to expect these guys to have some sort of Pious humility over the affair it's not reasonable they are only human. The podcast admitted Aron poached a squirrel and I have no less respect for him, do any of you?

Live2hunt custom shelters

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
The podcast admitted Aron poached a squirrel and I have no less respect for him, do any of you?

Live2hunt custom shelters

Excellent point. One difference that may sway public opinion is that Aron is pretty well known and respected. MW is still building that. Besides squirrels (and turkeys) don’t have souls

hflier

WKR
I believe the podcast covered most aspects of the situation fairly. I have never knowingly violated a game law and take a dim view of those that do. As described though, I can see how Montana Wild is a little jaded. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, and assuming that they were just ignorant of the law about tributaries, it seems that the appropriate thing based on the information provided, would be that they get fined for that issue. It seems to me though, that this situation was extrapolated to say they were a poaching ring. This can only be a conclusion drawn if you extrapolate that; because they are "famous" for lack of a better word, they must be breaking more laws. I think if they were just regular guys, not trying to make a living at this, they would not have been treated this way. There are many people that are against folks like Montana Wild, Brian, Aron and others trying to make a living in the new age of hunting. Many (including myself) are a little jealous, but that is no reason to wish them ill will. I wish I would have thought of it 10 years ago! The fact that Brian states that he and Aron have already been investigated several times seems a shame to me. For the life of me I cannot understand the haters and ill will in the Hunting community sometimes. We stand together or we will fall apart.