Grizzly 165 Quart Cooler

jp0212

FNG
Well, scored an awesome deal on a Grizzly 165 Quart Cooler. I was in need of a new setup, and was really looking at all the rotomolded options. Yeti was out because it is just a tad bit beyond what I am willing to pay. Apparently, paying close attention pays off sometimes. When I was looking on the Sportsmans Warehouse website they had the cooler listed at $499.99. Perusing the site I ended up finding a section where it showed the same cooler for $305. I called their customer service line to see if it was actually $305 or $500, and they told me it was actually $500. With no pressure from me, they actually asked if I would like to buy it for $305, since I was the one who found the glitch in the website. Couldn't pass that deal up! Before you rush off they already fixed the glitch too.

Now that I have it, I am hoping to find a good dry goods tray to fit in there. A small one came with the cooler, but it really wont fit much and no bigger option is provided. Does anyone have this cooler, and if so, do you by chance know of a tray or basket that will fit securely into the ridges of the cooler?

Readypro1

FNG
I also have the 400 and if its empty one guy can drag it but thats it they are not light but we have had three quarted up elk in it no problem but your not moving it loaded unless you have 4 guys on it.
As for the dry goods just go to lowes or home depot and find a plastic storage tote that will fit

Deaner20

WKR
How Are the grizzlies compared to the yeti pelican and others
The yeti I have has warped lid and just not been a good as I thought it would thanks

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Grizzly 60 and it has been great. Can’t beat the lifetime warranty. Have had no need to use the warranty so far. About four years.

T28w

WKR
How Are the grizzlies compared to the yeti pelican and others
The yeti I have has warped lid and just not been a good as I thought it would thanks
What size cooler was it and how did it warp.

As far as keeping ice, I would not think there isnt enough diff between any of the rotomolded coolers to make any sig difference.
But I also would say there is any diff in durability between them either, between k2, grizzly, orca, yeti etc. some just spend more on marketing and the availability is better.