Grizzly attacks in SW Montana

Buck197

WKR
Wow. I saw they're discussing opening a season. So sorry for the folks attacked, and not to be rude, but I'm asking for my ex wife, where exactly did they get attacked..she needs a vacation I believe. (This is in horrible taste, sorry if it's offensive to anyone as obviously it's a serious deal, I just make humor of everything)

i like the idea but make it a $20 buy in and a 100% random draw. i dont know how many people are going to buy a bear tag for 150k when you could get an outfitter in alaska for a 1/10 of the price. you get 5000 people to say "eh whats 20 bucks goes to a good cause" and then there is your 100,000
Folks pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for Commissioner’s and Governor’s tags for elk and mule deer every year.

Never underestimate what some folks will pay to stroke their egos.

Folks pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for Commissioner’s and Governor’s tags for elk and mule deer every year.

Never underestimate what some folks will pay to stroke their egos.
yah but if its $20 then i have a chance to draw (slim to none but it is a chance!!)

i like the idea but make it a $20 buy in and a 100% random draw. i dont know how many people are going to buy a bear tag for 150k when you could get an outfitter in alaska for a 1/10 of the price. you get 5000 people to say "eh whats 20 bucks goes to a good cause" and then there is your 100,000
Just make it a lottery draw like any other tag. Residents want to hunt grizzlies .