Grizzly country fishing

kid44

Lil-Rokslider
Saw a similar post recently on a fishing forum. I am guessing we may have a few fly fisherman on here. If so, what do you carry for protection when fishing in grizzly territory? I carry a .44 magnum Super Black Hawk in black bear habitat and step up to my .454 Casull if I am in grizzly country, which is pretty infrequent. Chest holster for both. Also have bear spray.

I either carry a .500 S&W in a chest holster or a 12ga. on my back. I’m always carrying something, but never carry spray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistol, Spray and a whistle. Favorite thing with a pushy bear, get everyone into the boat, idle out as the bear takes over the fishing hole, raise the motor some, drift in to about 15 yards, point the jet at the bear and nail the throttle. Knock them right over sometimes.

Agross

WKR
Pistol, Spray and a whistle. Favorite thing with a pushy bear, get everyone into the boat, idle out as the bear takes over the fishing hole, raise the motor some, drift in to about 15 yards, point the jet at the bear and nail the throttle. Knock them right over sometimes.
Man I’d love to see that