Grizzly Kills Bull Elk In the Yellowstone River, Hayden Valley, Sept.18 ,2020

reaperukon

Lil-Rokslider
Share this with every crazy animal lover that says hunting is a cruel and painful way to die. Contrast this to how many times you’ve watched something you shoot either drop where it stands or run off only to stop and drop. Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure if that elk knew the bear was chasing it at first or if it was injured like someone else said.? That was a very cool video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PredatoronthePrairie

Lil-Rokslider
Yikes, makes me feel dumb for choosing some of the trails we hiked there this past summer. Wouldn't stand a chance.

njdoxie

WKR
I must be getting soft....felt bad for the bull, found it hard to watch. Yeah I know the bear needs to eat.
That was a small grizzly and he was chasing the elk like it was a foregone conclusion that he'd kill it, as if he knew it was weakened somehow, he never hesitated at all.

Last edited:

Shooter28

FNG
I must be getting soft....felt bad for the bull, found it hard to watch. Yeah I know the bear needs to eat.
That was a small grizzly and he was chasing the elk like it was a foregone conclusion that he'd kill it, as if he knew it was weakened somehow, he never hesitated at all.

I think most people would feel some empathy for the elk. Drowning can’t be a fun way to go. Damn impressive tho.

bgbuck153

Lil-Rokslider
I’m glad the bull got a couple good jabs in with his horns. . I wish he’d turned a little sooner though to give that bear a real good battle scare

Finey18

FNG
Awesome video. Yellowstone must be a crazy place. Cars everywhere, guy on a bullhorn, and bulls bugling all over.