Groomsmen gift ideas

Mdhunter

FNG
I'm getting married in June and I need to start figuring out some ideas for gifts. I want to get them something they will use or maybe multiple items that won't break the bank. Maybe 75 per. 4 out of 5 of them hunt any ideas

E Wa Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
The best ones I have got are either flasks or knives, and personal I gave Leathermans, the wave i think, got a screaming deal on them.

Hoot

WKR
I got wallets with their initials engraved in them for 65 per, I'm also getting married in June and my guys are 50/50 hunters vs non

mt100gr.

WKR
I gave knives, too. The more useful, the better. Try to find something they wouldn't buy themselves. So a purpose-built knife, if you go that route. Maybe a nice compass. In the GPS world it will definitely get their attention and they won't forget where they got it...

I stood up in a wedding this past summer and my buddy gave us all a pair of Oakley's. I can't remember what model but they were all multicam. He said that he got them for about 40 bucks a piece. Good idea in my opinion and I wear them every day.

When I got married I bought my guys a small but nice Gerber pocket knife. I had the place I ordered from online engrave them. I think the total was 60 bucks per knife.

Think about something useful or meaningful would be my suggestion.

pete

Lil-Rokslider
I did custom buck knives for mine, think it was ~$80 each

j-bow

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy gave us all watches, which I thought was pretty cool . I think he said he got them for under a hundred a piece. I wear it all the time. I have gotten flasks, knives, and even a zippo lighter and don't use any of them

OP
M

Mdhunter

FNG
I was almost thinking a engraved flash light plus something else I just want something that they will use I know a knife they will use but it seems like everyone has gotten one or has given on. I wouldn't mind a knife my self......you can never have to many

Hawker

Lil-Rokslider
Franklinmankin
Give me a sweet little pocket knife and a Bitzenburger arrow fletcher(best gift ever)!!!

You state as well "multiple gifts" as a possibility. As Carpenter stated everyone likes sunglasses. To go with that check out the survival bracelet at Kryptecstore.com, pretty unique. Good luck on your marriage and remember these words "Sorry, guess I was wrong or sure if it makes you happy." 8*)

Russp17

WKR
I paid for a halibut charter for mine. Great time!

One of my friends got me a watch and I really liked that.

2ski

WKR
I've received a mug with my favorite football team on it, a nice leather wallet, and beer that I can think of off the top of my head. The beer was awesome. Two bottles that ran about 16 bucks a piece.

One thing I was thinking about this morning as I was looking at a barber shop's website( I have no idea how I ended up there), was that the bridal party all go to the hair salon and get makeup, nails and hair done. The barber shop listed a shave for $30 that got you a shave with a straight edge against and with the grain, some lotion and aftershave and all that, and a shoulder massage. That might be kind of cool to treat everyone to that the morning of the wedding.

Hardstalk

WKR
Last wedding I was in the groom gave nixon watches. Bitchin gift! He gave the scout with camo band. I did flask and leather portfolio with names engraved and the flasks said "for play" the leather portfolio said "for work"

Only one of my groomsmen was a hunter. All were paddlers. They all got custom paddles. When I picked them up there was an extra...that the paddle maker said was for me as a wedding gift. It went over well.

You know your guys best. Just try to get something that'll be useful, have some longevity and won't be used in association with work. Preferably something that'll get used while you're together too. My great uncle stood in to give my wife away. I built him a rod.