Groomsmen gift ideas

Buster

Well Known Rokslider
I got my buds small inflatable boats for $15 a boat. Just enough flotation for a guy and a flat of beer. Floated the river til 4am. Then got up at 7 to get ready for the wedding. They all swear it was the best gift ever.

Hussar

My groomsmen were all over the place in terms of hobbies/interests. I got them each a Leatherman Wingman, and a pair of dress socks. The dress socks each had a design on them that matched the groomsman's interest. I.E. one was getting his PhD in Chemistry, so his had a bunch of chemistry related things. One had a bunch of construction tools, one had ninjas because he was in to martial arts, etc.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

wsharp3750

I gave Spyderco knives. Everyone seemed to love them. Better than anything I ever got for standing in a wedding…

Jstumbaugh

Well Known Rokslider
Last wedding I was in the groom got all the guys a pair of Oakley sunglasses. Still wear them almost daily.

Centralcoastca

Well Known Rokslider
Yeti will put your name or custom logo on one or both sides of their cups. I just got my wife the 20oz with the handle and her name put on it. She likes it a lot. I think it was about $40

Gwchem

Last wedding I was in the groom got all the guys a pair of Oakley sunglasses. Still wear them almost daily.
We did that for both parties at our beach wedding. Matching Ray-Bans. Everyone seemed happy, and we all wore them for pictures.

jblam

I did yeti koozies with names on them. Every time we go to one of their houses, there it is with a beer in it

Sean_Campbell

Got everyone some whiskey and hatchets with their initials engraved on them. I still keep that hatchet in my whitetail pack and it gets used often.

NickKreutz

I gave em all a care package, Used a 50 cal ammo can and stamped their name in it with a letter punch set. In the ammo can i put a bottle of liquor, a beer, 2 cigars, fish hooks, and some black rifle coffee. Was going to add some edibles but most of them didnt have experience with them and i didnt trust them to be standing at the alter all twapped out.

Flight452

I'm getting married in June and I need to start figuring out some ideas for gifts. I want to get them something they will use or maybe multiple items that won't break the bank. Maybe 75 per. 4 out of 5 of them hunt any ideas
I went with nice buck style folding knives with initials engraved. I thought they were pretty slick.