Groomsmen gift ideas

Mosby

WKR
My son is getting married in July. Some of his friends don't drink or smoke. Some don't hunt. Everybody uses a cooler, so he bought his groomsman RTIC coolers.

DanimalW

WKR
I like the charter idea. Memories are better than gifts in my opinion. I received a personalized humidor for one that I stood up in, which was cool because I like cigars. Otherwise, a good bottle of bourbon and a stogie is always a good idea, unless they’re a recovering alcoholic.

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
2nd a leathermen. Got them from my groomsmen 25 years ago and they are still in use. Does everything from open inga beer to removing the wires that hold the kid's toys in a box.

Hall17

FNG
I've received Leatherman's, other cool stuff but my favorite has been a Rogue leather wallet. Designed for your front pocket. I can't stand a wallet in the rear so this gift was my favorite and I use it everyday. Best one yet

BasinBuck

FNG
I like the charter idea. Memories are better than gifts in my opinion. I received a personalized humidor for one that I stood up in, which was cool because I like cigars. Otherwise, a good bottle of bourbon and a stogie is always a good idea, unless they’re a recovering alcoholic.
Pretty much what I did for my bachelor party... fishing trip on the Louisiana coast. Caught some huge drums and redfish.