Groomsmen Gifts

LGND

FNG
I have seen this posted a few years back, but wondering if any new ideas are out there. Looking for groomsmen gifts (<$100) for a hunter heavy wedding party. Figure the avid indoorsmen will get something else. Have thought of knives but havent found anything in that price range to customize. Also thought about something like custom broadhead boxes. Any ideas would be great, Thanks!

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
This used to be an option at Sportsmans guide not sure if it still is but a lot of their knives you could order with initials engraved on the blade. That might be something cool to look at. Also Not so much an outdoorsman thing but my cousin had a combo shot glass and a beer mug shaped like mason jars made for us when I was in his that had our names on them I thought that was pretty cool.

wilydawg

Lil-Rokslider
Every groomsman can use a good multi-tool (leatherman, gerber, etc.)

They make nice gifts, can be found well under $100 and are easily engraved...

Rob5589

WKR
I think these are pretty cool...

Gutshotem

WKR
Gave my groomsmen Kershaw leeks that I had engraved. Depending on what state you live in, stripped lowers would be cool.

Apollo117

WKR
Gave my groomsmen Kershaw leeks that I had engraved. Depending on what state you live in, stripped lowers would be cool.
This. Or a Leatherman. I've gotten the flasks, the mugs, the cuff links, etc. Know where are that crap is? Storage probably. I would actually use and appreciate a good knife.

Ohio3561

FNG
I got a buck knife for last wedding I was in. I can’t remember the model offhand but a fixed blade. Nice knife and useful gift

dwils233

FNG
I got lucky and found some filson duffel dry bags on Sierra trading Post for a smoking deal for mine. Had enough money to spare that I got them all moraknives too as a handy beat-around utility knife and had them engraved Another place worth checking is somewhere like steep and cheap or camofire for a cool piece of gear that's versatile.

Another knife option should be a Buck 110. American made, classic design, dang near bulletproof

RDG_RNR

FNG
One of the favorites I’ve received was a Buck Knife with my initials engraved. Custom flask and decanters we’re close seconds as well

jfs82

WKR
knives with handles made of antler you harvested. Literally no idea about cost though. Maybe from a trip you took with them.