Groomsmen Gifts

2ski

WKR
A leech lake filet knife. I wish I had one. I've stared at them through the case every time I go to scheels. They look to be right around $109

Netherman

WKR
If you go the knife route I'd suggest an EDC pocket knife.

I got my groomsmen engraved Kershaws. Everyone carries/carried them. One belongs to the TSA and the other is somewhere in San Antonio after Michigan's final four appearance.

I got a custom buck 110 that only goes to deer camp out of obligation (grooms family camp). It's heavy and fancy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Btaylor

WKR
50 $1 bills for the bachelor party, 2 32 oz gatorades and 6 advil for the wedding day.

Seriously though, besides a knife, I would consider a good head light or a gift card for OnX maps too.

I gave engraved Buck folding knives, and the guys still use them. I didn't want to give something so fancy it sits on a shelf.

WCB

WKR
A leech lake filet knife. I wish I had one. I've stared at them through the case every time I go to scheels. They look to be right around $109

I got one from my Sister in Law for a birthday gift a couple years ago....I highly recommend getting one.

slowelk

WKR
I'm getting married this summer and am getting my guys Filson bridle leather belts that will be engraved. Figured that would be something they could use day of and for many years to come.

Last edited:

WCB

WKR
I gave my Groomsmen a light weight knife set...I forgot who made it. But had like a 3", a caper, and a gut hook or small saw (it hasn't even been two years and I can't remember crap). but it was pretty cool because 4 months after giving it to them 2 of them were hunting with me and one killed a Pronghorn and they both pulled out the small kits from their packs and loved using them to break down the goat. Then last year I took my Best Man out for his first western hunt and he killed a great first Mule Deer buck and used his to help break down that deer.

Hopefully you don't have 10 groomsman like the trend seems to be these days. I had 3 and could afford to spend a bit more on them which was nice.

The best I’ve got was a nice flask that I used I ton until one of the welds started leaking. The only one that I’ve seen that made me jealous was a friend got a benchmade bug out. They’re over $100 but maybe if you buy bulk they’re cheaper. A quality edc knife is something that a lot of guys won’t buy for themselves but would greatly appreciate.

NoWiser

WKR
I got mine some Kifaru bags that are the perfect size for a shaving kit. Kifaru embroidered their names on it. It's fun to see on trips that they are all still using theirs.

keffertz

FNG
I did super cheap kits of a nalgene, pocket bellows, bic lighter, and opinel wood handle folding knife. Everyone loved em.

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
I got my guys leatherman tools and 23 years later they are still going strong. I've gotten monogrammed yeti tumblers (love it) and engraved duck and goose calls....

archp625

WKR
I did yeti cups with their initials engraved on them and dress socks with ducks on them. We are all duck hunters but also have to dress up from time to time. They loved it. I also paid for their suit rental as well.

I was in a wedding that we had to pay for rental, bring our own beer getting ready for the wedding. We had to be there 6 hours before the wedding started and he had zero activities planned and gave us all nock off yeti mugs. None if us were really happy. He kept saying he was so pumped that since we all rented the suits he got a free suit to take home. We really just wanted to beat his ass.

slick

WKR
I’ve been in one of those...^

Plane ticket to bachelor party, plane ticket to wedding, BYOB at all, had to rent suit, etc.

Got a pair of socks as a gift. Love the guy, but not how I would do things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk