Group Hugs ?

Are you a Group Hug Kinda Member?

• Yes, I alway enjoy group hugs even same sex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only do group hugs with oposite sex

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I never debate, now please Hug me quick

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Group Hugs are for pansies, Honest debate is healthy, first guy that attacks gets banned

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Broz

WKR
And a round of Sierra Mist for everybody!!

Do you feel group hugs are better than honest debate?

Do you understand you do not have to read a debate it is a choice?

Do you feel we all should just hug each other every few hours?

If you are bullied, or insulted would you see it better to offer a Hug rather than represent and debate what you feel and Believe or have experienced?

Lets hear it, and especially from you guys peeking from those closets.

Admin and Mods , don't be bashful here. Lets see your inner beauty too.

Love and a Big Hug!

Broz

Last edited:

jmez

WKR
If you are feeling bullied and insulted by people you have never met on a message board you have some serious security issues.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
With my position in the outdoor industry, I am going to say "let's all get along", but on the inside my old self would be thinking "how bout you talk to me that way to my face m-----f-----!

:)

Last edited:

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Jeff, I have to say this is one of the funniest threads I've seen in awhile. I'm all for debate! But the old saying rings true. If you argue with a fool, you become a fool.

Shrek

WKR
If you think I can get a bit over the top on a forum you should see me get going in person. Please don't take it wrong as I don't get violent but I have made people cry. As long as someone is civil then I will be too , usually.

bbrown

WKR
Oh man... Guessing this is related to the long range thread that got closed? There is a fine line between constructive debate and "I'm right - you're wrong (and stupid and ugly)" and the mods closed it to keep this forum helpful and positive.

For what its worth - I'm not a hugger!

MattB

WKR
Jeff, I have to say this is one of the funniest threads I've seen in awhile. I'm all for debate! But the old saying rings true. If you argue with a fool, you become a fool.

I thought the quote was "do not argue with a fool, because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

That thread was going to turn into a LRH version of Aron's "Gear if fine, but..."thread. It just didn't get there fast enough:)

No hugs, especially from Twinkie...

I thought the quote was, "Do you know what arguing on the internet and winning a gold medal in the special olympics have in common? No matter the outcome you have to be retarded to participate in both"

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
If you can keep name calling and personal attacks out if it, you can learn a lot from debates. But there's a lot of tough guys behind there keyboards and many more who read something somewhere so it must be true.

Oh man... Guessing this is related to the long range thread that got closed? There is a fine line between constructive debate and "I'm right - you're wrong (and stupid and ugly)" and the mods closed it to keep this forum helpful and positive.

For what its worth - I'm not a hugger!

I was wondering where that thread went hahaha

TRIPLE

Lil-Rokslider
Hugs and Internet debates have one thing in common with me:
Once I get started, I have a really hard time letting go! ;-)

littlebuf

Banned
With my position in the outdoor industry, I am going to say "let's all get along", but on the inside my old self would be thinking "how bout you talk to me that way to my face m-----f-----!

:)

ill be your huckleberry ;) seriously though, i get along with every body so i dont really know what you guys are talking about

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Well sometimes we hug.......

Littlebuf and myself at the end of a long day of wine tasting with our wives. They insisted we get a picture. HaHa