GTO Nock and Accu Bushing

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
My Gold Tips came with the GTO Nocks and Accu Bushing. Any pros or cons of keeping these? They are a tad heavier than a regular nock but I’ve read they are good for target shooting. I’m only interested in what’s best for hunting, should I switch them out to increase FOC?

CB4

WKR
I just build BE Rampages and took the stock nocks out and switched to GTO's with the accu bushing. Mainly I like the smaller nock and all the added protection for the back end of the arrow when practicing.

I ran GT Pierce Platinum's before the Rampages that's what got me into GTOs

OR Archer

WKR
Bushings are fine. The nocks are garbage. Switch them out for Easton Deep Six or G nocks. Both are more stout than the GT nock.

ZDR

WKR
Bushings are fine. The nocks are garbage. Switch them out for Easton Deep Six or G nocks. Both are more stout than the GT nock.
spot on...the GT nocks are soft and deform easily. I've been trying Bohning F nocks, but they are extra long on top of the bushing. Need to try the Deep Six or G nocks.

qwerksc

WKR
I shoot gto nocks on most of my arrows, they are soft, but, after shooting others, I’m back to the gto, just buy a dozen or so extra, it’s archery for Pete’s sake, keep fn with stuff.

The Bohning F nock is one of the very best .166 nocks available, that's all I use on any of my hunting shafts whether .246, .204 or .166...some guys complain about the weight & length, but over the years I've found them to be very strong & durable as a result. I love em'.

Last edited:
I just build BE Rampages and took the stock nocks out and switched to GTO's with the accu bushing. Mainly I like the smaller nock and all the added protection for the back end of the arrow when practicing.

I ran GT Pierce Platinum's before the Rampages that's what got me into GTOs

Same. unibushings and G nocks in my Rampage's.

TyT10

FNG
GTO nocks are not high quality. Bohning nocks holds up well and have an audible click to know the nock is seated. Also, look into TopHat Protector Rings. I do not shoot arrows without them anymore. They are inexpensive and have saved me $100's over the last couple years.

Ajax2744

FNG
Bushing will protect arrow and won’t weigh enough to really effect foc. I’d toss the gto nocks and throw g nocks or beiter nocks in personally