guided or semi guided elk hunt

montee77

FNG
Hey guys I'm looking to take my dad on a elk hunt, he is 65 and not in the best shape, has been on previous elk hunts when he was younger but was un successful, he doesn't have any preference points for any state. We aren't looking for anything huge just something respectable. Would like for cost to be under 10k for both of us. There isn't a state preference for us just somewhere we could get a tag and have a decent chance at 2 bulls. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Laramie

WKR
Would you be willing to do a bull for one and a cow for the other? If so, I know an option that would provide a great hunt with a good chance at a really nice bull. LQ draw, no points required.

OP
M

montee77

FNG
Would you be willing to do a bull for one and a cow for the other? If so, I know an option that would provide a great hunt with a good chance at a really nice bull. LQ draw, no points required.
Yes would be willing to do that.

look up SD outfitters in UT if you would do a cow and bull for that price range. Havent personally used them but they seem to offer something that would work for your situation without having to draw tags

Bergy

FNG
I am new to the forum and looking for a reasonable priced elk hunt for my son and I. Mainly want private land access and someone to help us out with a cabin or drop camp. Want to steer clear of Grizzly Bear country.