Gulch Gear reviews

Any gulch gear reviews? Their clothing looks pretty unique. I'm interested in the Inceptor Vest with the Apex insulation and the long sleeve shirt with "NEXT TO SKIN Polartec® Power Grid® lightweight knit fabric". I always use merino base layers and am always looking for a synthetic I can stand to wear.

I have both of those and the fit and quality is great, better than most brands imo. And the camo is fantastic too.

OP
G
Thanks, How heavy is the shirt? Is the material comparable to sitka base layers if you're familiar with them?

I have the lightweight shirt in brown and grey, it a nice hot weather piece. One of my favorite pieces of kit though is their face mask. It's made of the same light material but with the open bottom on the part that covers your face means your hot breath goes out the bottom instead of fogging up your optics. Slip the face part down when you are huffing it up a hill then it goes right back into place.

Also doesn't smash your nose (I have a big nose :LOL:). I've even worn it duck hunting which worked great.

Gulch_CrossCoverGray_FaceMask_LSide_1024x1024.jpg

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider
I have the lightweight shirt in brown and grey, it a nice hot weather piece. One of my favorite pieces of kit though is their face mask. It's made of the same light material but with the open bottom on the part that covers your face means your hot breath goes out the bottom instead of fogging up your optics. Slip the face part down when you are huffing it up a hill then it goes right back into place.

Also doesn't smash your nose (I have a big nose ). I've even worn it duck hunting which worked great.

Gulch_CrossCoverGray_FaceMask_LSide_1024x1024.jpg
I've been looking for a reason to try their gear. The face mask design, and your point about fogging optics, just sold me. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk